Thursday, September 12, 2013

For the Love of BOOTS ^_^

Most of my friends know me as the barefoot girl. I have owned so many different bare feet over my time in SL... and still do ^_^ Buts that has made me very particular when it comes to shoes and boots. So in this entry I am gonna focus on some of my Boot faves over the years ^_^

These are Rose from Seven Exits (my Favorite Shoe/Boot creator in SL). I have them in all the colors available and in the Suade and Leather versions ^^ They are super hawtttt and I wear em with so many different things ^^


These were another staple of boot choice I used to wear a lot. These black leather heeled boots with optional fold are called Prestige from BAX. They are great for over tight pants outfits ^^

My favorite cowgirl boots evers ^_^ These are the white version from Drakke. They are my go to boots for country outfits for sure ^^ and some biker gear.

I had planned to write a lot more ^^ but I ran outta time for now.. So a part 2 will come later lol
Take care and Cya around <3 G





No comments:

Post a Comment